We do not make claims regarding diagnosing, treating, preventing or curing any disease.
For those interested, there are papers online that report results of studies done related to the information provided on this website.
Many studies can be found in the PubMed.gov database (US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health) at www.pubmed.gov
1. Metabolic Dysfunction Underlying Autism Spectrum Disorder and Potential Treatment Approaches. Ning Cheng, Jong M Rho and Susan A. Masino.
2. Autism + Metabolism. Stephen G. Kahler, MD
3. Mitochondrial dysfunction is the root cause of many diseases (January 26, 2017)” University of Helsinki.
4. Gut Microbiota and Autism: Key Concepts and Findings. Helen T Ding , Ying Taur , John T Walkup
5. Camel Milk as a Potential Therapy as an Antioxidant in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Laila Y. AL-Ayadhi and Nadra Elyass Elamin
6. Healthline, Everything You Should Know About Oxidative Stress; Medically reviewed by Timothy J. Legg, Ph.D., CRNP— Written by Megan Dix, RN, BSN — Updated on September 29, 2018
7. Behavioral Benefits of Camel Milk in Subjects with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Laila Y Al-Ayadhi , Dost Muhammad Halepoto , Abdul M Al-Dress , Yasmine Mitwali , Rana Zainah
8. Current nutritional approaches in managing autism spectrum disorder: A review. Hande Cekici , Nevin Sanlier
9. Camel milk for food allergies in children. Yosef Shabo 1, Reuben Barzel, Mark Margoulis, Reuven Yagil
10. The Medical Benefits of Camel Milk, Barry Smeltzer MPAS, PA-C, Healing Provisions.
11. Pyrroloquinoline quinone stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis through cAMP response element-binding protein phosphorylation and increased PGC-1alpha expression. Winyoo Chowanadisai 1, Kathryn A Bauerly, Eskouhie Tchaparian, Alice Wong, Gino A Cortopassi, Robert B Rucker
12. Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) Prevents Cognitive Deficit Caused by Oxidative Stress in Rats. Kei Ohwada, Hironobu Takeda, Makiko Yamazaki, Hirosi Isogai, Masahiko Nakano, Masao Shimomura, Koji Fukui, and Shiro Urano
13. Effects of Oral Supplementation with Pyrroloquinoline Quinone on Stress, Fatigue, and Sleep Masahiko Nakano , Tetsuro Yamamoto , Hisayoshi Okamura , Akira Tsuda , and Yasuyuki Kowatari